This site is a detailed and specified part of the Regulations, which you can read under THIS LINK.
1. General information
2. The Data Administrator is “Belle Art. Sp. z oo “- Belle Art Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Wrocław at al. Gen. Józefa Hallera 78/7, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000752811, Tax ID: 8943133836, REGON: 381557813, e-mail address – contact @ belleart. eu.
3. Personal data collected through the Store are processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
2. Processing of Customers’ personal data.
1. Through the Store, information is collected on individuals who have created a customer account in order to purchase products offered by the Website.
2. The Customer’s personal data is collected in order to:
a) Registration of the Customer Account in the Store, in order to create an individual account and manage this account – legal basis: necessity to perform the sales contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b);
b) Placing an order in the Store in order to perform a sales contract. Legal basis: necessity of the contract of sale (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
c) Subscribing to the newsletter (Newsletter), for the purpose of the performance of a contract whose subject is a service provided electronically. Legal basis – consent of the data subject to the transmission of commercial information, via the shared address of e-mail correspondence (Article 6 (1) letter and GDPR);
d) Legally legitimate data administrator purposes, including investigation of claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
3. In the case of registration of an Account in the Store, the Customer provides the following data:
a) address of e-mail correspondence;
b) name and surname;
c) date of birth;
d) address for delivery (country / city / postal code / street name including number);
e) mobile phone number;
f) possibly in the case of entrepreneurs: business name of the entrepreneur, NIP.
4. When registering an Account in the Store, the Customer sets an individual password to access his account. The customer can change the password.
5. When using the Store, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Client’s Computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
6. The transfer of personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, necessary for the provision of services provided by the Website to the Client;
7. Personal data may be transferred to third parties that provide services to the Website, including hosting, postal or courier businesses, internet payment operators.
8. Clients’ data will be kept for a period of time necessary to achieve specific objectives, in particular contractual execution and resulting from applicable law, or until the consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn. In the event of deletion of the Customer Account, all Customer’s data saved by the Website will be removed, unless the Website is obliged to process them for the period specified by law.
9. The Customer has the right to:
a) Access to data;
b) Requests for rectification of data,
c) Data deletion;
d) Restrictions on data processing;
e) Data transfers;
f) To object to the processing of personal data;
g) Report a complaint regarding a personal data breach to the supervisory authority;
h) Revocation of consent at any time (whereby the withdrawal of consent remains without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal)
3. Cookie mechanism, IP address
1. The store uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by the Service on the end device of the visitor of the Shop, if the browser allows it. The information collected by means of such files help to adapt the products offered by the Website to individual preferences and real needs of visitors to the Store, and to authenticate the Customer. The collected information also gives the opportunity to develop general statistics of visits of the presented products in the Store. Cookies stores the following information: the session of the visitor to the Store, the last viewed products, information about logging in to the Store by customers.
2. The Cookies mechanism is safe for computers browsing the Store. In particular, this way it is not possible to get viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software onto your computers. A person browsing the Shop may at any time disable the option of accepting Cookies in his web browser, although he must be aware that in some cases disconnection of these files may affect the use of the Store’s offer.
3. The Website may collect IP addresses of persons visiting the Store and Customers. An IP address is a number assigned to a visitor’s computer or a Shop Customer by an internet service provider. The IP number allows access to the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned to the computer dynamically, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and is therefore commonly regarded as non-person identifying information. The IP address is used by the Service when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes (eg determining the regions from which we receive the most visits), as information useful in administering and improving the Store, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of the undesirable servers automatic programs for viewing the contents of the Store.
4. The store may contain links and links to other websites. The website is not responsible for the privacy practices applicable to them.
5. The store has an SSL certificate installed, which is a tool that provides protection for websites, as well as a guarantee of confidentiality of data sent electronically, in particular transaction data, such as payment services. The address of the secured page starts with the prefix “https: //” and the additional graphic symbol detected on the SSL security page is the miniature of the padlock.